Thursday, July 23, 2009

My first blog post

Writing is something I really enjoy. I, however, considered myself one of those from the old school and believed that writing was best done with pen on paper. Of course, being very much a member of this generation, some amount of electronic writing was inevitable. But then I tried to keep it to a bare minimum. But it was only recently that I realised the importance of a blog when at a recent interview, I claimed to be a prolific writer but however the interviewer remained unimpressed when I told him I had never considered blogging an option. And then started my tryst with blogs. I was introduced to the world of blogs by a very good friend of mine only recently. After going through his blog, I was left highly impressed. And the rest, as they say, is history.

So after ranting and raving about why I have finally taken to blogging in a blog post which I agree do not make much sense, I have come to the conclusion that my first blog post is pretty futile and boring. But I like to believe that now that I have finally made a start, I can only move ahead. So I am looking forward to more such ranting and ravings and maybe some fun in the process.

Cheers!!!!!

1 comment: